Thursday, January 9, 2014

New Year, Fresh Start

I thought the start of the new year would be a good time to get back on my blog. I have missed it a lot. I'm sure you can all guess why I haven't been blogging - three kids is a lot - especially twins. But I didn't want to be one of those bloggers that just disappeared leaving people wondering "What happened to her? Maybe her kids ate her!" Well, my kids haven't eaten me - yet. I am still here and I am still knitting. My life just got really crazy. The twins are now two and having two that are two is lots of fun (sarcasm). My oldest is seven! Whaaaaat? When did that happen? He is playing soccer and basketball, taking piano lessons, and about to start ski lessons so he really keeps me on the go with all of his activities. So I am squeezing in my knitting here and there when I have a few precious quiet moments alone and I am also going to try to squeeze in blogging too. I have a lot to catch you up on being gone so long and I am almost done with my first project of 2014. Oh ya - we also just got a puppy too! A little dachshund. His name is Charlie. He's my knitting companion.

1 comment:

Sue said...

So nice to see you return to blogging. I havent blogged much either but I love reading blogs too so 2014 will be the year I return. Your life sounds so busy and I can totally relate to the activities of taking your child as my daughter does lots of things too. Charlie is adorable! We got a new puppy too a few mths back but he is a lively little thing that loves to jump all over you!