Wednesday, October 19, 2016

A Little Comeback

I started knitting eleven years ago and I instantly fell in love with it. It has become part of my daily life and also a job on the side. Shortly after I started knitting, I had a baby and shortly after I had a baby I started this little blog about my knitting. I used to blog a lot and I really enjoyed it. I often think about my blog because I am still knitting and there are a lot of things I want to show and say about my knitting. It all started to slow down after I had my twins. Having three kids and two of them being twins is a lot of work and completely time consuming. My twins recently turned five years old! I can't believe it! They are still completely time consuming but I am starting to get pockets of time back to myself. What I really want to do is get this little blog up and running again and not only that but revisit the blogs I used to read and start reading new blogs. I love seeing the work of other knitters and getting inspiration from all of the talented people out there. I have so missed being part of a community. I am completely out of the loop. Even if I have to schedule weekly blog posts and blog reading time, I will, because I don't want to be missing this any longer. I would absolutely love it if anyone reading this left me a comment with their blog info so I can check out your knitting too! Thanks and I hope to see you back here soon!

1 comment:

Anna Prasad said...

Dear Michele, glad to see you back. I look forward to reading about your knitting and seeing your FOs. I am also trying to get back to posting about finished knitting and I am still at www.annatestadoro.com but now from Australia :-)