Sunday, November 22, 2015

What I'm Knitting Now: Honeycomb Aran

It seems that everywhere I look these days I keep seeing cable Aran sweaters. They are popping up everywhere from blogs to fashion magazines and have become popular again. I found a great pattern to knit one up for myself.
I have had this pattern in my queue since last year and decided that it was going to be the first sweater I was going to knit this fall. I love it so far and can't wait to finish it. It is taking quite a while to knit - all of those cables take some time. So far I have the back done and a little bit of the front. I am aiming to have it done in time for when the really cold weather sets in.

2 comments:

Anna Prasad said...

Oh I love that cabling. Can't wait to see the finished sweater!

Sue said...

Oh I love aran cables. My partner still wears his which I knitted over 18 years ago now. Yours is looking fantastic.