Tuesday, August 2, 2011

A New Venture


I haven't just been knitting away on blankets here. I am excited to tell you that I have also been doing some sample knitting for Brooklyn Tweed! I received a message on my Ravelry account a little while ago from Brooklyn Tweed, complimenting my knitting and asking me if I would like to knit up some samples for some upcoming fall designs. I was completely stunned - and I couldn't pass up the opportunity. It has been a fun break from the stuff I have been working on - and I love getting those skeins of Shelter in the mail! And I am loving the designs I have been knitting up. I think you will too.

3 comments:

Julie said...

very fun!! how exciting to be doing test knitting, it's always lots of fun, and your projects are beautiful. can't wait to see what you'll be knitting up!

Linda Hopson said...

Very interesting marketing concept. Have fun.

Sue said...

Oh lucky you! The Shelter yarn looks beautiful and I think it is great that Jarrod picked you to do some test knitting, your projects always look so beautiful.