Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Blink

Well, it seems that if I blink, months fly by! I have been off the radar (again!) and not really meaning to do so. I can tell you exactly what happened - besides life being incredibly busy and all that. I had finished my sweater way back in the end of August after finally weaving in all of those pesky ends, I had my husband take pics out in the park on a very sunny morning - and they came out bad. The sun was too bright, the shadows were too dark, the colors came out all wrong, etc., etc. So I never posted them here and I have been meaning to schedule another photo shoot but have never had the chance. Crazy, I know, that in the past two months I haven't had a few minutes to take pictures of my sweater, but it is true. They are coming - soon. I hope. No, they are, they are.

In the mean time I have other things I am working on, and that I have completed, so I will get on with those. Here's what's on my needles:

A simple ribbed hat - almost done.



My "Holiday" sweater. Can not wait to finish this one. Can. Not. Wait.

I will be back, hopefully with some pictures of my finished fair isle sweater that are good enough to post.

1 comment:

Team Knit said...

those cables are so lush and gorgeous!

- Julie