Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Almost There


Well, it is almost spring (yay!) and I am almost finished with my son's sweater. I am this close to finishing and I ran out of yarn. Don't you just hate when that happens? The yarn store that I bought the yarn from is also out. So now I am on the hunt.

I'm not really sure why, but I feel like it takes me longer to knit a little sweater for my son than it takes me to knit one for myself. Why is that? Maybe its the extra amount of love and attention I put into it. I would like to think that but I think I'm just slow.

1 comment:

Sue said...

It is looking good. Sometimes I feel as though the kids knits take just as long as the adult ones. Just because they sometimes have more details and shaping in a smaller area so you have to be more alert to knit them, lol! I hope you find more yarn that you need too.