Monday, September 8, 2008

Happy 7!

Today is a very special day. It is mine and my husband's 7th wedding anniversary. I cannot believe time has flown by so fast that we have already been married for seven years! I'll take that as a good sign. My in-laws came to town to visit last week and I sat here today to download the pictures that I took of their trip and I started going through the older photos on my computer and it really hit home all of the wonderful memories that my husband and I share - all of the trips we have taken together, all of the family gatherings, the parties, people, and places, the birth of our son, our life abroad in Rome - every single good moment. I love my husband, I love my life, and I am so filled with happiness today. Happy Anniversary Andrew!

On another note - the 7th Anniversary gift is wool. What kind of knitter am I? I had no idea! I had to buy my husband a wool sweater because I just didn't have any time to knit him anything. On the other hand, my husband got me a whole fair isle sweater's worth of yarn!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh happy day!
Hope every minute was fantastic!
amoremamma