Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Baby Gifts

The trio of small baby knits which is a gift for my pregnant friend is done! They are so cute and I think they make the perfect present. I knit them all in white because she is not going to find out the sex of the baby beforehand.


Here is some information on each:

"Project 1"
Pattern: Sachet by Debbie Bliss from Baby Knits for Beginners
Yarn: Debbie Bliss Cotton DK in white
Needles: US 6
I thought this would be cute for baby keepsakes or maybe adding a scent to keep baby's things smelling nice.



"Project 2"
Pattern: Two Needle Socks by Debbie Bliss from Baby Knits for Beginners
Yarn: Debbie Bliss Baby Cashmerino in white
Needles: US 3
This is the first time I have ever knit a pair of socks. I was a little bit nervous at first but they were easy and so much fun to knit - I am hooked.

"Project 3"
Pattern: Simple Hat by Debbie Bliss from Baby Knits for Beginners
Yarn: Debbie Bliss Cotton DK in white
Needles: US 6
I knit this hat for Oliver and he wore it all winter long and looked so cute. I just had to knit it again.

No comments: