Monday, June 8, 2015

Work-In-Progress: Arielle

I have had my eye on this pretty little summer sweater for a very long time. I'm finally getting around to knitting it up. I think I started on it early enough that I will be able to finish it with enough time to get to wear it in season.
It doesn't have long sleeves so I have that going for me. On the other hand, it is knit with fingering weight yarn on size 2 needles so that takes up a bit of time. It has a lot of lovely details though, which are making it fun and interesting to knit.
Happy Summer Knitting!

2 comments:

Anna Prasad said...

Oh can I just say wow!!! Amazing, I love the details, and I look forward to seeing it when it is finished!

G. Allyn said...

This is stunning! I look forward to seeing the completed sweater.

I stopped knitting a couple of years ago and came here for motivation. I think I will dig through my container of yarn and pick up my needles. Thanks for the motivation. Seeing beautiful hand knitted items did the trick. Too bad I have forgotten all the little "tricks" which make knitting look more "professional".