Monday, March 3, 2014

Spring Ahead??

It is March and it seems like this winter is NEVER going to end. It was 10 degrees when I woke up this morning and it has been this way consistently all winter long. I can't help but to hope that there are warmer days coming. I recently finished another sample for Brooklyn Tweed which took me just under 2 months to complete and I was faced with the choice of what to knit next - keep on with winter knitting because it is still so brutally cold, or start in on some knits for warmer weather. I have had this little silk shrug languishing on my needles for a looong time now and I thought it was time that I finished it up. I mean, it has to warm up sometime, right?
I am hoping to have this finished so that I can wear it on Easter. I don't think it will be a problem - it is going quick and I already have the back done and much of the left front. Let's hope it is still not below freezing temps!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The cables look like tulips! Very pretty :)